eCampus.com

GA ver

American Surrealism

American Surrealism
Philip Curtis

The Red Priest

The Red Priest
Antonio Vivaldi

Performance Violin

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hi Texas Jim,
 
I have a library of hundreds of musical compositions,

mainly for the violin. The only problem they are all
in Chinese. Perhaps you can sell them to your friends in China.
 
For my interest in Chinese history, music, and character
see my Arizona Violin. If you like I can give you the phone number of Jack and Nancy Su.
The are two goniffs who work for Dexin Violins in Beijeng.
 
To open your market to Chinese music and genius see my
arizonaviolin.blogspot.com
 
By the way I never received your FREE NOTE CHART!
 
Why don't you send me a donation for my blogs (I have 20 of them) and
I will advertise your pedagogic program.
 
Are you still in Texas and do you still use that old lady to teach it on
YouTube? Is she your mother or grandmother?
 
Are you a Google affiliate?
 
Sincerely,
Arizona Violin

No comments:

Post a Comment